- Q : Does ASACLEAN itself get carbonized?
ASACLEAN has good heat stability and not easily get carbonized. With this characteristic of ASACLEAN, you can use ASACLEAN for sealing to prevent resin from carbonizing.
- Q : Is ASACLEAN glass fiber filled grade abrasive and could it cause any damage?
You can think in the same manner as using glass-filled material resin. However, using ASACLEAN glass-filled grade is not the same as running a glass-filled processing resin because its residence time within the machine is so short.
- Q : Is it okay to use ASACLEAN for thermo-setting resin?
Since ASACLEAN is based on thermoplastic resin, ASACLEAN can’t clean thermo-setting resin.
- Q : Is it okay to reuse ASACLEAN?
It is not recommended. ASACLEAN’s cleaning power is much weaker when you reuse.
- Q : What will happen if using ASACLEAN above the temperature range?
It may cause auto ignition of ASACLEAN. Please make sure temperature is within the specified operating temperature range.
- Q : Does ASACLEAN require to be dried before using?
You don’t need to dry ASACLEAN before using.
- Q : What’s precaution when using?
- Q : What is the proper waste disposal method for ASACLEAN?
Please refer to all federal, state and local regulations.