Lamous is synthetic suede fabric created with integrated technologies in Asahi Kasei Fibers Corporation.
Its softness, smooth touch and luxurious appearance are generated by 0.1 dtx Polyester microfibers - less than 0.003 mm in diameter.
- Very fine microfibers give the fabric natural and smooth touch.
- True colors
- Elegant shades and vivid colors are available in both melange and solid.
- Lightweight and warm
- Three-dimensional nonwoven microstructure enables Lamous to keep lightweight and optimum warm.
- Pliable, but durable
- Embedded core fabric enables Lamous to increase physical strength as well as lithe comfort.
- Water resistant
- Lamous is resistant against water, keeps its shape and color in water.
- Three-dimensional nonwoven microstructure
- Its unique and extraordinary three-dimensional microstructure enables Lamous to meet various kinds of requirements and to create a wide variety of qualities and fields of application.
- Easy care
- Lamous can be generally washed and dry cleaned. Daily care like brushing the surface softly keeps it clean. See care instructions.
- Lamous is produced in solvent-free process. In addition, Polyester fibers used on and in Lamous are chemically recycled from post-industrial/post-consumer to maintain its purity and physical properties. See details in Eco efficiency.
Lamous™ is a trademark of Asahi Kasei Fibers Corporation.