- For treatment of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Removal of leukocytes, which are implicated in inflammation (granulocyte, monocyte, lymphocyte)
- Easy handing - direct haemoperfusion -
- Gamma sterilized/ETO free
1. Innovative - LCAP therapy using the leukocyte removal filter, Cellsorba selectively removes leukocytes, which are implicated in inflammation (e.g. lymphocytes, granulocytes, monocytes). This principle can be used to influence the clinical status of patients in relation to their inflammatory state.
2. Easy - Simple, extracorporeal procedure, which requires approximately one hour per session. Standard treatment schedule requires 1 session/week for 5 weeks.
1. Excellent clinical efficacy - Remission and improvement were observed in 74% of active UC patients. (Matsumoto. et al. Ther Apher Dial. 2008;12:484-90.)
2. Fewer adverse effects - Compared with conventional medication, significantly fewer adverse effects occur. Adverse reactions reported in LCAP treatment tend to be transient and related to the extracorporeal nature of the treatment.
Cellsorba is a trademark of Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd.
Please feel free to send us any questions you may have about our products and support.