DCCT/EDIC Study 1-2)
In case-cohort analyses (n=497), HbA1c and GA had similar associations with
Retinopathy and nephropathy. These associations were strengthened when both
Measures were considered together.2)
ARIC Study 3-4)
Over the course of two decade of following up on 11,104 participants, there were 1,096 new cases of coronary heart disease, 605 cases of ischemic stroke, 1,432 cases of heart failure, and 2,860 deaths. GA was associated with vascular outcomes and mortality.4)
A five-year retrospective longitudinal study in Shanghai 5)
In this five-year retrospective longitudinal study (n=359), the presence of diabetic retinopathy (DR) at baseline, poor glycemic control, GA, and impaired renal function provided signs of DR progression in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
1) Nathan DM, et l., Determining stability of stored samples retrospectively: the validation of glycated albumin, Clin Chem. 2011 Feb;57(2):286-90.
2) Nathan DM, et al., Relationship of glycated albumin to blood glucose and HbA1c values and to retinopathy, nephropathy,and cardiovascular outcomes in the DCCT/EDIC Study, Diabetes, 63(1): 282-290, 2014
3) Selvin E, et al., Fructosamine and glycated albumin for risk stratification and prediction of incident diabetes and microvascular complications: a prospective cohort analysis of the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) study, Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2014 Apr;2(4):279-88.
4) Selvin E, et al., Fructosamine and glycated albumin and the risk of cardiovascular outcomes and death, circulation, 132(4): 269-277, 2015
5) Pan J, et al., Serum glycated albumin predicts the progression of diabetic retinopathy-a five year retrospective longitudinal study, J Diabetes
Complic, 28(6): 772-778, 2014
一项关于日本生活方式疾病的流行病学研究，即久山町研究表明，较高的糖化白蛋白和 HbA1c 值与糖尿病性视网膜病变的患病率增加有关。作为糖尿病性视网膜病变发病的可预测指标，糖化白蛋白和 HbA1c 的 AUC 值均高于 0.9。
通过空腹血糖、餐后两小时血糖、血红蛋白 A1c 和糖化白蛋白的数据分布（精确到十分位）得出糖尿病视网膜病变的患病率
[Subjects] A total of 2681 individuals aged 40-79 years underwent 75 g oral glucose tolerance tests (OGTT)
[Method] The prevalence of diabetic retinopathy was calculated by deciles of the distribution of fasting plasma glucose (FPG), two-hour post-load glucose, (two-hour PG), HbA1c, and GA, and the diabetic retinopathy incidence of each glycemic marker was subjected to ROC analysis.
比较空腹血糖、餐后两小时血糖、血红蛋白 A1c、糖化白蛋白和 1,5-脱水葡萄糖醇对于糖尿病性视网膜病变的判别能力。
Mukai N, et al. Thresholds of various glycemic measures for diagnosing diabetes based on
prevalence of retinopathy in community-dwelling Japanese subjects: the Hisayama Study.
©2014 Mukai N, et al. ; licensee BioMed Central Ltd Creative Commons Attribution License