In 1931, Asahi Kasei began operation of the Bemberg Plant in Nobeoka, Miyazaki Prefecture, and since then the plant has continued running in harmony with its rich natural surroundings.
As the only cupra fiber manufacturer in the world, we are making constant efforts to enhance quality, while respecting the natural environment by implementing numerous ingenious solutions at production facilities to lower the environmental impact.
Guided tour in the Bemberg Plant is available upon request.
- Application (reservation required)
- 3400-1 Asahimachi 4-chome, Nobeoka-shi,
Miyazaki Prefecture, 882-0847 Japan
- Phone: +81-982-22-4100 / Facsimile: +81-982-22-4106
- Business days
- Monday to Friday (closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays)
- *We accept up to 30 persons per group.
- *The plant tour is not available to children younger than fifth grade.
- *Notice: Currently, the Bemberg Plant is not accepting tours.