From Asahi Kasei -the world's No.1 supplier of bipolar electrolyzers
Bipolar electrolyzer schematic
- Filter-press structure, facilitating on-site maintenance and enabling individual membrane replacement in one shift from shut down to start-up with no need for special skills.
- Metal subheaders for anolyte (titanium) and cathlyte (nickel).
- Electrolyzer grounding, for enhanced operator safety.
- Rigid structure, enable pressurized operation, eliminating need for chlorine fan, and minimizing piping
- No polarization technology for zerogap system.