ROICA™, Asahi Kasei's iconic premium stretch fiber manufacturer, strengthens its presence in the apparel segment thanks to its established network of partners, who will present their latest innovations - activated by ROICA™ - at the Première Vision.
ROICA™ is able to redefine performance, sustainability and circularity of stretch, while delivering the style, support and, most importantly, 360° comfort requested by a new generation of consumers. In fact, they have a completely new checklist concerning comfort. Physical comfort is indeed about stretch, fit, and bodily well-being, but today consumers also request mental and emotional comfort. ROICA™ can satisfy the outside and the inside because it respects both people and the environment, as well as redefining performance in clothing. All these top-notch values are declined by ROICA™'s valuable web of partners in a variety of fields: fashion, legwear, sportswear, underwear and swimwear.
Among the most appreciated yarns by ROICA™'s partners there are ROICA™ EF, a sustainable recycled stretch yarn obtained from pre-consumer materials and ROICA™ V550, a sustainable degradable stretch yarn which smartly breaks down without releasing harmful substances, based on the Hohenstein Environmental Compatibility Certificate, and boasting the Gold Level Material Health Certificate by Cradle-to-Cradle Product Innovation Institute.
Showing its leadership, the company marks a unique milestone in the world of stretch, enhancing a contemporary wardrobe made of groundbreaking principles that are easily conveyed and transparently visible to the end consumer. Indeed, by creating cutting-edge tools, such as the hangtags that provide, through simple and well-designed icons, clear and concise functional information showing for each application the values and performances of each ROICA™ family: ROICA Colour Perfect ™, ROICA Resistance™, ROICA Feel Good™, ROICA Eco-Smart™, ROICA Contour™.
ROICA™ partners are the "artists" and "heartists" of premium stretch in fabrics: because they have at heart all the values for which ROICA™ stands for, and possess also the creativity to inject them in their groundbreaking products. Going more in depth in their offers for this season of Première Vision, they are:
- Iluna Group, whose journey into the new dimension of responsibility continues with developments in GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified recycled yarns aimed at unprecedented effects in looks, performance and hands. Brand new for this edition of Première Vision is the inclusion of GOTS-certified organic cotton in GRS-certified galloons and allover lace containing ROICA™ EF, so as to meet market demands for natural comfort in the underwear sphere.
- Innova Fabrics, which recently enhanced its smart offering by launching the RF (Residual Free) line, with the goal of reducing the impact of microplastics derived from the fashion industry. This is made possible by mixing two responsible ingredients, SENSIL® BioCare by Nilit and ROICA™ V550 by Asahi Kasei, which give birth to both sporty and casual fabrics.
- Inplet, which enriched its production of smart elastic and rigid knitted fabrics with three new products: a powernet fabric in 77% polyamide RECO and 23% ROICA™ EF with good recovery; a net fabric in 55% polyamide RECO and 45% ROICA™ EF characterized by a soft hand and good elasticity; and a 79% polyamide and 21% ROICA™ V550 good power, good recovery and a soft touch.
- Penn Textile Solutions/Penn Italia, whose highlights of the new collection are on one side fabrics developed with the use of Neride eco yarns by Nurel with ROICA™ V550, characterized by restraining lace effect, soft touch and breathable, in combination with tulle as a sustainable basic, and on the other side charmeuses with soft hand, raw cut in combination with a band fabric from the dreamshape family with reinforced gripping edge, made again in Neride eco yarns by Nurel with ROICA™ V550
- Tessitura Colombo Antonio, which in its new A/W 23-24 collection expands its proposal of regenerated lace from the ECO-LACE line: new designs inspired by fashion trends using ROICA™ EF. Also, in its BIODEGRADABLE line it uses ROICA™ V550 for the realization of new designs. The new MICROMODAL line uses ROICA™ V550; the effect of this lace range is softness, elegance and relief effect.