Material Safety: Non-halogen, RoHS, TSCA, SDS
You may find the precautions on handling of SunForce in our SDS (Safety Data Sheet).
For anything else, please send us your enquiries below.
SunForce is manufactured in ISO9001 and ISO14001 registered factories
- The international standard of quality management system (QMS) by International Organization for Standardization.
- International environmental management system (EMS) standard specified by International Organization for Standardization.
SunForce helps reduce impact on our environment by non-inclusion of halogens and heavy metals in its composition, and it is also RoHS compliant.
- RoHS directive：
- (Directive on the Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances in electrical equipment)
Restriction of the use of hazardous substances (lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, PBB and PBDE) in electrical and electronic equipment in EU from July 1, 2006.
SunForce is also REACH and TSCA certified. Please contact us for information on compliance status of SunForce in the latest REACH-SVHC list.
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals
The REACH regulation is a European Union regulation for comprehensive registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemical substances with effect from June 1, 2007.
- Toxic Substances Control Act
The Toxic Substances Control Act, administered by the United States Environmental Protection Agency, regulates the introduction of new or already existing chemicals.