- Electronic industry
- Separation technology
Microza is the most popular UF membrane for LSI application due to robust particulate removal performance.
Microza responds to various challenges in the LSI application
Further reduction of particulates in ultrapure water
Very high level of cleanness is demanded in ultrapure water used in the semiconductor production process
Product defects due to particulates, TOC, and metal ions contained in ultrapure water
- Robust particulate removal by the double-skin structure
- Reduced pressure loss inside the module by water collection at both ends
- Implementation results in several semiconductor plants all over the world
High-quality ultrafiltration (UF) membrane module suitable for the production of ultraclean water for most advanced large-scale integration (LSI)
Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane module with enhanced particulate removal suitable for the production of ultraclean water for next-generation large-scale integration (LSI)*Comparison with an in-house previous module (OLT series)
- A company in Taiwan
Microza is supplying ultrapure water in semiconductor production plants around the world including semiconductor manufacturing giants.
- Purpose of the treatment: Final ultrafiltration in the ultraclean water subsystem
- Products: OAT-6036HA and OLT-6036HA
- Place of introduction: Taiwan
Microza continues supplying highly reliable ultrapure water to the semiconductor industry, which is pursuing finer design rules.